Enjoy a spiritual weekend with international yoga and dharma teacher Katchie Ananda. Through skillful use of hatha yoga (asana, pranayama and meditation) savvy technical alignment cues, quirky humour, touching stories, and personal attention.
Katchie Ananda will take you through a special journey, a weekend full of yoga, dharma and somatics. We will use yoga to unlock tension in our “innocent little creature body” and to delight in our senses. We will use techniques of dharma to deal with emotions, wisely, and to train the mind.
In this weekend of workshops you will:
- Learn how to take care of your body during your yoga practice.
- Learn the importance of finding your own practice.
- Enjoy meditating and chanting.
- Learn how to be present in your body.
- Get the chance to enjoy Katchie’s special asanas, influenced by yoga, dharma and soma
Expect a weekend full of music, stories, special asanas and Katchie’s very own humour, her authenticity and wisdom. Expect to find yourself laughing and crying at the same time!